Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Mastering the art..........

of blowing bubbles with Bubble Gum.

Jarred "Mum how do you blow bubbles with bubble gum?"
Me "Give me some bubble gum and I will show you"
Jarred" Do you really know how to do it?"
Me "Well when I was little I did, I'm sure I can still manage to blow them"

Jarred gave me some of his precious bubble gum and sat watching while I chewed away. I sat praying that I still could do it LOL! I tried to explain to him, how to do it, he listened and watched and then we tried together.......................

He tried and tried and tried. In the end he managed a little bubble. He had more fun watching me.........

We laughed and laughed and laughed, we had so much fun. When was the last time you did something totally silly and fun? Go on.........I dare you to!!!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Looks like you had fun!!

Unknown said...

i love these pics....they made me laugh heaps