Monday, January 10, 2011

A little creating

With so many January birthdays the card stash was looking a little sad. I had to make a few more, for some very special people.

Using some Scrapmatts - thanks to the lovely Angella


For Christmas I received the most beautiful gift. My friend Rach made me a gorgeous cushion. She inspired me to dust off the sewing machine and do some sewing. She seems to have this effect on me. Thanks so much Rach. I pulled out the fabric I had here and got to work.

I made some fabric baskets. I used this TUTORIAL

Some journal covers using this TUTORIAL

And some cushions. Totally using Rach's idea and design.




6 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh I'm so glad your being creative!!! LOVE the colours you've chosen for the little totes and I do recognise that strawberry fabric ;)
xxxx

Marisa said...

Mel I love the sewing you have been doing, makes me want to get my machine out and do some sewing. And those cards are beautiful too :)

Sheree said...

Cute cards Mel and your sewing is gorgeous! Love the cushions!! So good to see you creating again!

Sheree xx

Scrapz.biz said...

So inspiring, Melleny. Love those buckets and covers.

Kerryn said...

Oh you clever girl!! They are gorgeous. Love your cards too :).

Unknown said...

love the bright and funky journal covers