Sunday, May 23, 2010

Class at Bliss

It's been a crazy busy week. The time has just flown by.

Yesterday I got to teach a lovely group of ladies at BLISS in Warrnambool. Sarah sent me the new Fancy Pants Family papers to work with. We created these two layouts and of course a card with the scraps. I will be teaching at the Bliss retreat in July and I will also be doing some more classes soon.




My page I created for last weeks SCRAP.BIZ challenge has been accepted for publication, so I can't show you that. This week it was my turn to set the blind challenge. You can find all the details in the FORUM. My challenge will have you going around in circles.


Have a great week

5 comments:

Unknown said...

your class layout looks beautiful Mel. Gorgeous papers and the sepia shots go perfectly.
Congrats on getting another published...i like knowing someone famous LOL!

Susan Longman said...

wow layout look fabulou s...love the card too.

Kerryn said...

The class layouts are gorgeous Mel! YAY for the publication too :D.

Marisa said...

wow I love your class layouts Mel, just awesome!

Sheree said...

What a fabulous class Melleny! Beautiful work!

Sheree xx