Tuesday, March 09, 2010

And a few more

This week I challenged myself to create some pages just because. Not for challenges, not for publication, not to please anyone else, just because. The reason I started scrapbooking was to create pages about everyday things, we would otherwise forget. It's very easy to get caught up in all the hype and wonder why, you are doing what you are doing sometimes. This week has been all about getting back to basics. I also challenged myself to create, with only scraps and older supplies.











8 comments:

Kerryn said...

Good on you Melleny, they look great! It's nice to just play with paper and record the moments sometimes :).

Marisa said...

oh wow Mel your 'just because' layouts are fantastic. I can understand what you mean, it does feel good to create for no particular reason.

Sheree said...

They look gorgeous Melleny! You've certainly been busy!

Sheree xx

amanda said...

All fabulous Mel - Kayla is getting more beautiful by the day!!! Good on you for creating just for you ( & sharing it with us!!!)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I love that you've just created for YOU. These are all amazing. I never tire of looking at photos of your eldest daughter - she is stunning and soooo photogenic :)

Sonia said...

Mel these layouts are gorgeous. It's nice to just play sometimes and not worry about following any 'guidelines'. The photos are stunning. Sonia x

Nerrida said...

Some LOVELY pages there, particularly like the 'me' one. I love your ideal of scrapping everyday things, I need to do more of that.

Marcy Smith said...

I love all these but the me ones my definate fav! Amazing spectacular work Mel!