Sunday, July 12, 2009

Spilling the beans

I can finally spill the beans. I have been keeping a big secret and I can now finally tell you.

My lovely online friend Heike, has opened her very own online store and I will be joining her design team. I am so thrilled and excited to be part of this new site. Heike has huge plans. She has starting filling the shop with loads of yummy goodies. There will be lots of challenges and competitions.

The shop officially opens tomorrow. The rest of the site will be live from August 1.

Come and have a look www.scrapz.biz/

6 comments:

Kerryn said...

Congratulations Melleny :).

Sheree said...

Hi Melleny! It's going to be fun working with you I'm sure. Looking forward to it!

Sheree

Angela said...

Congrats Mel, that is fantastic news. Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!

kathie said...

So exciting :). Roll on August 1!

Helen Kinsela said...

Ah-ha now the cat's out of the bag. You know I am so sad to see you leave Divas, we sure will miss you but I also wish you all the best for your new role with this new site.

Susanne Perry said...

Congrats Melleny, enjoy your new DT possie!