Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March Challenges

Five brand new challenges for March, are now up at DIVAS

Here is my sample page using the Divas March Kit

And some very simple card samples

3AS Uni is slowly coming to an end. I was in charge of Phys Ed. All my students had to create a sports themed layout with some type of memorabilia. Here is my sample page (I know Aunty Evelyn will love this one!!!)

I am slowly recovering. Getting better each day. Bandages came off yesterday and now I have compression stockings. I am very battered and bruised, the surgeon said this will get worse before it gets better - funny how he didn't mention that before hand LOL! I am walking around like a little old lady. We have the shuffle happening now. Chris told me, he knows what I am going to be like when I am 70.

1 comment:

Hetty Hall said...

Your layouts are beautiful Mel and I hope you feel better soon!
Hugs xx