Saturday, February 07, 2009

3 AS Uni

3AS Uni comp started last Sunday - here is my sample for Home Ec. All my students have to make a recipe holder. It was something I had been wanting to make (for a very long time!!) I have used a clear insert, 3 ring binder. Slipped the decorated pages straight in. That way I don't have to worry about messy hands, it can be wiped over.


Thank you to everyone for your concern about Zac. News about the accident was reported on the radio, TV and it's on the front page of today's paper. Seeing the pictures, makes it a little easier for us to understand, what he had to go through. He seems fine - he had, a very big week. Starting a new school, first year in high school and then being involved in the accident.
Have a great weekend - we are expecting a really hot one today and we are on extreme fire alert. The wind is howling.

No comments: