Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's that time of the year

when I would love to hit the pause button. Busy, busy, busy.

A quick update:

Jarred - has been to big school for two orientation sessions. He says he doesn't need to go to kindy anymore because he is a big school boy now. He is so ready for school, just not sure weather I am ready for him to be going.

Kloe - is doing really well at school. Her reading and writing is coming along. We are just having to work really hard on her maths. She is just like her Mum and is always busy creating.

Zac - Tee ball team won again last week. He is really enjoying playing, even more so, that they are winning. OMG he has a girlfriend. He is very friendly, with lots of girls. He has been invited to a girls party on Friday night, he is the only boy. He thinks that is pretty cool (and so does DAD!!!) He is becoming a very social boy. He had a testing day at his new school on Monday for Year 7 next year.

Kayla - is studying for exams. She has made some lovely friends and is very happy at her new school. She got her subject selection for next year and is very happy.

Chris - cricket team is not doing too well - very sore subject. Work is super busy. He is fighting lots of crows in the veggie garden. Lots of netting went up last night to try and stop them.

Me - I'm just running around in circles, after all of them. I'm trying to fit in some creating in between. I have been asked by school to put together photos for their yearbook, a slide show for their presentation night. I have a cricket calendar to finish................I'm busy and I'm loving it. I also have Jarred's kindy class coming here on Thursday for a farm experience - to see the animals, collect eggs, look at the veggie garden and have lunch. It should be fun.

Some recent things have been making - I've been making lots more, just can't show you yet.....

Easy folded bag - Challenge for 3AS Silent Auction

Tag mini album - kit available from 3AS


Tree decoration made with Kit


Dear Santa - Letter holder




Super quick and easy gift idea.

I purchased this calendar for $2 from our local discount store, add some bits and some gorgeous ribbon from Divas November ribbon club and you have a lovely gift.


Rach and I were guest designer for Scrapping Word Pictures this month - here is my page using the Diva November kit.




No comments: