Monday, October 27, 2008

A little something for my Gal

I have been doing so many 'have to' projects lately. I wanted to do something, just because. Kayla has been bugging me to make her something. She wants to run off, with each new project I make. I thought it was time, to create something special, just for her. She has been telling me she wanted something really pretty, with butterflies and bling. I made her this canvas, for her room on Saturday night. It is using Basic Grey Urban Prarie range of papers. I was going to put it away for Christmas, but I just couldn't help myself, I had to give it to her.


Edited: Sorry this is off to be published, I had to remove it. You have to be quick around here.


She totally loves it and has now requested more of them!!!

5 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

Look out, you'll have orders coming from everywhere for one of those gorgeous creations - me first please!!!

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous- and perfect for Miss M, she looks absolutely stunning now!

Brian Bailey said...

That's my Gran baby, she looks gorgeous floss well done

Brian Bailey said...

It deserves to be published. Its is Beautiful.

Susanne Perry said...

Your not kidding with being quick!!! Glad I did get to see it in the 3AS gallery. Congratulations on having it snapped up so quickly.....bet Kayla will be even more proud to hang it up in her room when she gets it back!!!