Thursday, September 25, 2008

School Holidays

I love school holidays. I love having my kids home and doing things with them. I love not having to be at 4 different places at the same time. I really love not having to pack school lunches. This week has been so nice. We have been just chilling at home, most of the time.



Our niece Lizzie arrives from Sydney early tomorrow morning. We will be up and on the road super early. The kids are very excited and can not wait for her to come.






I have been, so busy scrapbooking but nothing I can share with you yet. Soon..........




DIVAS have their monthly CC on this weekend. Be sure to join in. Here is a little peek of my sample page


You will need PINK, BROWN and ORANGE.



Things are hotting up at 3AS with the Battle of the Scrappers - we are now into Round 4. The final round.


Don't forget to order your kit for my upcoming online class

No comments: