Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm still here

no, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.

My scrapbooking and card making, have taken over any, spare minute of time, I have. I had another page accepted by Scrapbook Creations. I also decided to submit some of my cards, to see if I could get them published. I sent four off on Monday and I got a 'Yay' for all four. Three they want, straight away and they have asked me to do a series of dinosaur cards, like I made for Jarred's birthday.

I have also done some creating here http://www.bluebazaar.com.au/index1.php. Got a pack of Chatterbox paper to have a play with. There is another layout I did for them which (fingers crossed) might appear on their portal page tomorrow.

Kids are having a ball in Sydney with Oma and Opa.

The weather has been COLD (nothing new there) but we are loving our fireplace. The house is so warm.

Otherwise all is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for you
I bet your chuffed an it is well deserved your work rocks keep up the great work Hugs
look ofrward to seeing your work in the mags

Anonymous said...

well done Mel your work IS awesome
am so happy for you good things come to those that wait LOL
looking forward to seeing you published work HUgs