Monday, June 02, 2008

Kayla turns 14

Our big girl celebrated her 14th birthday yesterday.
Breakfast of pancakes - special ones for the birthday girl.
A few of the presents. We went shopping on Saturday and Kayla bought a whole new wardrobe of clothes with her birthday money. I was told I didn't have to wrap all of these up.
I wasn't allowed to take photo's, of the birthday girl early in the morning.
We went out for the day and had a lovely picnic lunch by the water and did some more exploring.


And I found a new use for fozz felt.
The traditional 'Oma' cake
Thank you to everyone, for your birthday wishes. You really made Kayla's day very special.

5 comments:

marijana said...

looks like you got LOTS for your bday Kayla!!!!
great cake Mel :)
I have used fozz for the same purpose too,and everyone asked where I got it from -lol

any left to send my way????(cake that is )

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Great photos.

Happy birthday to Miss M for yesterday, looks like she got very spoilt!

Susanne Perry said...

Happy Birthday Kayla, looks like you had a great day & lots of new clothes too (what more could a girls want??), love the special pancakes- will have to keep that in mind for my little girls' birthdays.

Rachael said...

Happy belated birthday Chickie Boo!! 14 is a big year, I hope you make it through with many more joys than tears. Love that you got special treatment, especially those pancakes!! Many happy returns K
xoxo
The M's.

Brian Bailey said...

So another year.... Happy Birthday Gran Baby, Good to see you get spoilt like you deserve.
Love Pop