Monday, March 31, 2008

The floor

What it looks like now (For Mish and Helen)

Please excuse all the dusty footprints in this photo. I mopped the floor for the third time, just after taking this photo (Would have been a good idea to do that before I took the photo's)



Our wonderful neighbour Steve came over yesterday and helped Chris move all the furniture back into the house. I spent the morning washing everything, that goes in my big buffet. It was all covered in dust. Packed that all back into the buffet. Then started to prepare dinner. Our friends are heading up to NT in May and they wanted to get all the inside information of where they should go. We decided dinner and a chat was a good way to plan their trip. I made mini quiche and bruschetta for entree, pasta, salad and rolls for main and pav for dessert. All while trying to get the house back to normal. The food was good and the company was even better. A great night was had by all.

So today, I have the kids TV room to tackle. Vacuum and Mop (again) and we should be back to normal.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Brian Bailey said...

The floor looks better in these photos. Colour look to be a bit darker.